Sunday, August 21, 2016

Prologue

To my readers, I apologize for not getting this out sooner, but better late than never.
The story takes place in current times.
So the setting for the Native American Tribe-lands is upstate New York in mostly wooded areas. This area is not modernized, there isn't electricity, they do have running water though.
The rest of the world though is modernized just like present day and has various settings from the country to the desert.
The Native people though are trying to maintain their roots and behave much like they would have during the days of the Mayflower. However I have given this story my own interpretation and like I have already stated, much of what goes on in the Tribe and Clans is purely from my imagination and not from actual happenings or even culturally correct.

***feel free to comment***

No comments:

Post a Comment